yummir, manage mirror servers in /etc/yum.conf

Peter Smith peter.smith at utsouthwestern.edu
Tue Mar 2 20:10:34 UTC 2004

Thanks for the info!  Actually, the "access yummir via web" chunk I
refer to is just a web-based human interface that you'd probably run at
your site (tummy.com) that would show the world "hey this repository
over here is always up to date" and "hey this other repository isn't,
blech."  Not entirely useful, just sort-of like a list that people can
look at and say "ooh, that's neat" or "krap, my repository isn't listed"
or "dang, my repository hasn't updated itself in how long?"

Peter