CD burning in KDE under FC1

Matt Morgan matt.morgan at brooklynmuseum.org
Tue Mar 2 21:13:58 UTC 2004

Thanks. I tried that. What I noticed happening is, first of all, it
acted like it was going to install the i386, the i686, and the athlon
versions (I have a pentium 4). Then second it failed in the dependency
part when it wanted packages called libmad and libmad.so.0. It said they
weren't available. Any idea why, or where I can get those?