CD burning in KDE under FC1

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Tue Mar 2 22:23:42 UTC 2004

Hmm.  I seem to have a package called libmad-0.15.0b-3.fr installed, but
I don't know where exactly it came from.  Have you been able to use yum
sucessfully to install other packages?

try "yum install libmad" perhaps?  Although yum is supposed to take care
of these things...

--
Mitch Wiedemann
mc Computer Consulting