k3b copy problems

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Wed Mar 3 01:52:56 UTC 2004

Think you have the same problem as I. What kernel are you using??
if 2.6 then it figures.. 2.6 uses ide-cd as a default. (i guess
if you didn't enable scsi-emulation in your .config)

I'm still able to burn cdr using cdrecord but the cdrdao will
need an upgrade cos according to docs, you need a more recent
version of cdrdao, i think 1.7-5 (vs 1.7-4 which I have.)

HTH