gpm and console mouse services

Merrill Jr. Butterman feather_n_cap at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 07:18:31 UTC 2004

Hello everybody,
Boy, you guys should be charging me by the hour for
this he he he. Ben, I looked at services and I got the
message of"gpm dead but pid file exsist" on shutdown I
notice that "mouse console services failed in
shutdown" However when I restarted gpm it started
sucessfully. any connection? my only option I think is
to see why console mouse services has failed and go
from there. thanks again for all your help but
suggestions at this point are welcomed.
Mbutterman