redhat-printer-config pblms

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Thu Mar 4 14:41:38 UTC 2004

Printing is working fine on my system, but  running redhat-printer-config
produces the following. There are no errors in the CUPS logs.  Where do I look
to fix this?

[root@ root]# redhat-config-printer
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/redhat-config-printer", line 9, in ?
    import queueTree
  File "/usr/share/printconf/util/queueTree.py", line 1091, in ?
    queueTree()
  File "/usr/share/printconf/util/queueTree.py", line 128, in __init__
    if cups_import.import_needed ():
  File "/usr/share/printconf/util/cups_import.py", line 200, in import_needed
    which = which_spooler ()
  File "/usr/share/printconf/util/cups_import.py", line 195, in which_spooler
    return which
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'which' referenced before assignment

--
   Steve