I'd like to stick with RedHat...

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Mar 4 16:43:46 UTC 2004

At 19:42 3/2/2004, you wrote:
>As the subject line says, I'd like to stick with RedHat - it's been very good
>to me over the years, and I'm wondering if the Fedora stuff is continuing
>what I thought was the RedHat tradition of usability.
>
>Thanks for your patience and any advice you can provide.

Jim, you haven't asked a question so it's hard to help or give advice. All
you've said is "love 7.2, hate ES3."

Note that my first piece of advice is that, if you've bought ES, you have
tech support from Red Hat. Ask for that support and you'll do two good
things: help get your product up and running, and give Red Hat valuable
feedback on how to improve their product. Both great things if you'd like
to stick with Red Hat.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com