Palm sync

msjones773 msjones773 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:14:09 UTC 2004

Mitch,
I checked out the link you sent me and double checked everything.

I did, ln -s /dev/ttyS0 /dev/pilot

I chmod dev/pilot 666 and checked the files properties to verify

I set gnome pilot to use dev/pilot

When I log in as root I can sync ok. When I log out of root and in as user I cannot sync.
Any ideas as to what else could it be?
Mark