[SGML] impossible to use it in Emacs

Lucas Brasilino brasilino at recife.pe.gov.br
Thu Mar 4 20:56:26 UTC 2004

> Hi,
	Hi

> I like use sgml and try to install it on fedora, I have psgml, openjade,
> opensd, linuxdoc,
>
>  but I don't have sgml-data, sgml-base, sgml-tools (I didn't found any package
> for fedora-core)
>
> In Emacs after typing <!doctype linuxdoc system> with shift and right button
> of the mouse I can have <linuxdoc></linuxdoc>
>
> And that's all, after i have a bip with this message
>
> "External entity LINUXDOC not found"
>
> I don't understand what is going wrong ??

	Emacs isn't finding a DTD which defines <linuxdoc> element,
because yours Document Type Declaration is incomplete. Try:

<!DOCTYPE linuxdoc SYSTEM "file:///path/to/linuxdoc/dtd/linuxdoc.dtd">

	It should work :)

regards
--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino
brasilino at recife.pe.gov.br
http://www.recife.pe.gov.br
Emprel -	Empresa Municipal de Informatica (pt_BR)
		Municipal Computing Enterprise (en_US)
Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil
Fone: +55-81-34167078