kernel-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl is fuxored x,x

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 4 22:03:56 UTC 2004

Guy Fraser wrote:

> Someone screwed this one up.
>
> Once installed, the default background (default.png) would not work,
> and neither would mozilla. Strangely enough other backgrounds did work.
>
> Switched back to kernel-2.4.22-1.2149.nptl and the default background
> and mozilla work again.
>
> If I wanted that kind of quality assurance I would call Bill Gates,
> and buy some of his cruft.

The operative word there being *buy*!!

So how much did you *pay* for Fedora than??

Oh and by the way, many are using that kernel and you are the first I
have heard of having that problem..

I understand that these things can be frustrating, but you would
probably get more help if you asked for it instead of insulting the
efforts of the dev team, the distro and the community..

Just a thought!!

Later..