Memory use

thedogfarted thedogfarted at inbox.lv
Thu Mar 4 22:18:14 UTC 2004

I have 512M RAM

btw gl-117 (sdl flight sim) failed to start just my previous post in
this thread - Segmentation fault (SDL parachute deployed)

since then, my whole system behaves very strange:
1)mozilla completely ignores default and page character codings and
displays all pages using Western (ISO-8859-1) :(
2)there is noticeable delay between the event and the sound associated
with this event (both in games and gnome)
3)totem hangs every time i start it

probably there are more issues, i just haven't noticed them

actually all this wierdo stuff started after i installed alsa

i really consider to reinstal whole system tomorrow if i won't find any
solution.