CGI AND APACHE-ASP PROBLEM AFTER INSTALLATION OF perl-5.8.3-10

Luca Modica lmod at gci.it
Fri Mar 5 09:04:29 UTC 2004

Hi to all.

I'm sorry, but after installation of perl-5.8.3-10 and mod_perl-1.99_12-2 on
FC1, my Apache::asp application and CGI script doesn't work ok, because the
vars passed by <input type='hidden'......> aren't passed by form to form.

Please, coul'd you help me ?

Thaks in advance.

Bye
Luca Modica

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Questo messaggio e' destinato alle sole persone indicate e puo' contenere
informazioni riservate.
Se ricevuto per errore, si prega di avvisare immediatamente il mittente e
cancellare l'originale.
Ogni altro uso del messaggio e' vietato!
****
This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have