Fedora 2 with better firewall-config? Was: Samba What a struggle

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Sat Mar 6 02:14:19 UTC 2004

Em Qui, 2004-03-04 às 17:34, Eric Diamond escreveu:
(...)
> [...]

I don't know if this is on topic, but it seems quite appropriate for me.
What I'm asking is if we are going to have a better default firewall
solution for Fedora 2 that the current one.

Several people talked about alternative solutions for GUIs to iptables.
Is there any of those being incorporated into our favorite distro? :-)

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group