GNOME is not working

Craig Thomas cjtinhp at optonline.net
Sat Mar 6 02:19:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 17:56, Konrad Malkowski wrote:
> This is a stupid question. I've installed FC1 on my laptop. It worked fine
> for about two days. Now all of the sudden GNOME is not working at all,
> what is more I can't even run evolution or any application that is
> relaying solely on gnome...
A little help to help yourself:

Really just Gnome, you can use KDE OK?

> Does anyone know what happned?
Specifically what happened? of course not. But maybe someone could help
you figure out what happened, if...

> Also how do I install Ximian gnome on my box? The script doesn't seem to
> work.
Do you mean Ximian Desktop? FC1 is not listed on Ximian's web site as a
supported distribution.
http://www.ximian.com/support/

-Craig