several error messages during startup

thedogfarted thedogfarted at inbox.lv
Sat Mar 6 19:53:17 UTC 2004

After complete reinstall of fc1 i still get two error messages when
booting kernel:

1st: hub.c: connect-debounce failed, port 1 disabled

all the time i believed that i have printer connected to usb 1 (as
windows recognises it as usb1) but lsusb gave me the following output:

Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 046d:c00e Logitech, Inc. Optical Mouse
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 03f0:1904 Hewlett-Packard

2nd one:

init: open(/dev/pts/0): no such file or directory
last mesage repeated 6 times

no idea about this one. pseudo terminals are working fine, except there
are no pts0

although both usb devices and pts are working fine for me i don't like
such msgs in root mail :(