HTML Links on Evolution

Brittany K9wolfz at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 7 00:42:14 UTC 2004

Good question.

Im not in the mood to argue so im doing what theses people tell me to
do.

I would like to make a comment tho.....
It's not our fault that some cannot afford better quality computers like
some can. I really don't see it that much of a threat.

--
Brittany
Operating system used by Fedora Core 1.90 Test 1 Linux (Red hat)