HTML Links on Evolution

Roger Beever roger2 at rogernet.net
Sun Mar 7 10:19:20 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 07:19, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> is either blind,
Rodolfo I will admit I have lifted what I quote right out of the context
you used it in, but the thought struck me that those who have to rely on
a screen to speech converter would find HTML messages a little hard to
follow.
I agree there are places for HTML, on a mail list, especially one with a
large amount of traffic is maybe not the place.
The Yahoo lists allow you to set "convert to plain text" so the mail
arrives always that way. Maybe there is  a project for someone there.
Regards Roger