HTML Links on Evolution

Dale A. Raby publisher at thegreenbayweb.com
Sun Mar 7 17:46:10 UTC 2004

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 09:05:48PM -0800, Scott Talbot wrote:
Well, I use Mutt.  I can read HTML mail just fine, though for lists like
this, there really is no need for it.  HTML is just Windows dressing...
and sometimes, most especially when I am emailing someone I wish to
impress for some reason, I will use Evolution with an HTML signature
block that includes a .gif of my signature.  Not necessary on a list,
though.