HTML Links on Evolution

Gertjan Vinkesteijn Fedora.1.90 at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 7 17:20:55 UTC 2004

AMAZING POWERS OF OBSERVATION wrote:

>     linux works great with the audio . why are you restricted to that
> one ?
>
> On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 01:49, Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:
>
>>/Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:
>>
>>> Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
>>/

C-media cartd with speakerset (in my case 4) and a booster, all for 50
euro for the Xtrust speaker and 29 euro. Like the .NET guys, click on
.NE at the end of my homepage, is Msoft not that bad for dumb end-users.
Try:
$ ls -1 $PATH | wc -l      and
# ls -1 $PATH | wc -l

I am an advocate for Linux on a simple window level, but on the DOS
level, it is for crying out loud for an ordinary office manager.

mailto: vinky at xs4all.nl
homepage: gershwin.xs4all.nl