Mounting Network Drive(s)

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Sun Mar 7 20:05:52 UTC 2004

I'm not sure whether or not it's "bad practice", but it does seem like
more of a short-term hack rather than a long-term solution.

If I were needing to provide secure FTP service for more that a few
days, I'd definitely spend a little to get a bigger drive for the Linux
box, or perhaps switch Linux and Windows on the boxen. (if possible)

Just my $0.02. Feel free to ignore it.

--
Mitch Wiedemann
mc^2 Computer Consulting