New install, having bind issues

Robert Spangler bms at zoominternet.net
Mon Mar 8 04:01:14 UTC 2004

On Sun March 7 2004 22:34, Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:

>  3. Don't matter my impoliteness, I drink too much Red Bull ;-)

Oh and while you are at it, no need to quote the whole message.  Just a little
something to keep everyones mind fresh as to what you are replying to would
be enough.  If you need more information then read the thread from the
beginning.

I hate paging down 3 or 4 pages just to get some stupid one liner.

--

Regards
Robert

Smile.....  It increases your face value.