[OT] Quest for linux supported Wireless

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Mon Mar 8 05:14:32 UTC 2004

Ow Mun Heng wrote:

> [...]
A bit OT for the subject :-),  but the s' also indicates posessive in some context.  As you put it here Ricks' is incorrect..

In most cases, words ending with s can be made posessive by adding the '
at the end. Note that Rick does not end in s, therefore Rick's would be
correct.

I am not an english teacher, but I know there are examples that do not
follow the normal rules.