(OFF TOPIC) Question for any UK DSL users (OFF-TOPIC)

Gerry Maddock gerrym at futuremetals.com
Mon Mar 8 15:28:53 UTC 2004

This question is totally off-topic (sorry), but I have a question for any UK
dsl users:

I have a branch office in the UK which is currently connected to us here in
the US via Frame-relay. To save our company money, I am planning on moving
them to DSL, but for some reason BT will not give my branch office the DSL
modem I require. I would like a DSL modem that has an RJ45 NIC, yet they
seem to insist on giving us a USB DSL router. Does anyone there use a DSL
modem with an RJ45 port that you would recommend? Please send me the
make/model #.