Grub.conf example for anyone interested in dual or in this case tri boot.

Eric Schroeder zippy123 at charter.net
Tue Mar 9 13:13:53 UTC 2004

Wade,

I'm just getting caught up on my email, and came across this thread.

I don't see anything wrong with what you did.  I've taught RH to complete
newbies (just learned how to double-click in the last 6 months).  I do give
them much more detail, but they are a known quantity.  This mailing list is
not.  The people on the list are self-starters, looking for some direction.
If the person needed more detail, they will ask.  Some people are hungry
learners, and want to figure out things on their own.  It's a bit like not
wanting to know the ending of the movie.

-Eric Schroeder
CCNA, RHCE(809003614507937)