Software listing site?

Steve Berry stevejberry at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 9 19:58:55 UTC 2004

Ok this is stupid -

It has to be done -

I dictate, via the powers invested in me, via the Empire of Steve.
(that's my name, I'm Steve, it's my empire)

on this day - All replies to questions I(I'm Steve again) ask, are
mandated to require any use of quotes you require to make your point
valid, understandable and available to all those who wish to view.

Criticizing mailing list responses directed at me is unlawful and will
be punished by a stupid post such as this.

The Emperor of Steve will now force all patrons of my Questions to
rejoice in the union of happiness and understanding.

rejoice rejoice!.

EOM.