mozilla window off screen - !!!

Bob Hartung rwhart at netexpress.net
Wed Mar 10 02:36:08 UTC 2004

Hi all,
  I have a strange and sudden problem.  For some reason
Mozilla has decided that it wants to open with the control
bar, all menus, etc off the top of my screen.  Thus the
usual menu functions are not avialable except those that i
remember and can do by keyboard.

  How can I get mozilla to reset and be completely within
the viewable monitor.  My virual and actual desktop are the
same size.

  I have FC1 with KDE running at the minute.

  All help appreciated.  Hopefull someone can direct me to a
portion of a set up or preferences file for KDE or Mozilla
that I can edit to get things back to normal.

TIA

Bob