Fedora support etiquette, need suggestions

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Wed Mar 10 10:20:38 UTC 2004

T. Ribbrock became daring and sent these 0.9K bytes,
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 10:00:53AM -0500, Thomas Ratliff wrote:
> [...]
> > I'd also recommend RFC 1855 <http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html>, which
> > explains basic netiquette, especially the part on "one-to-many" communications.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> May I remind you that RFC1855 also recommends to make sure your lines
> aren't longer than 65 characters? Personally, I find 65 a bit short -
> something between 72 and 76 usually works well - but your lines are
> definitely too long...

i am aware of the rfc, but as you may/maynot be aware, all the rest of
the lines are to spec, but sometimes vi does not get along well with
going back and amending the text without throwing the formatting out of
wack, i assure you i will take the neccessary steps in the future to
correct such a mishap. Thanks you for bringing this to my attention.
Might i impose upon you to check if there is also an rfc for runon
sentences? Thanks in advance.