Fedora support etiquette, need suggestions

Steve Searle mail at stevesearle.com
Wed Mar 10 12:27:25 UTC 2004

Around 01:43am on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 (UK time), Brian Fahrlander scrawled:

>     Posting at the top is lazy; it's because the emailers start there,
> and people learn the habit.  Nowhere else in literature does anyone

That made me think.  Why don't email clients with inbuilt editors
automatically put the cursor underneath the origianl email when
replying, or at least have a default option to do this.  The world would
be a better place :-)

Cheers

Steve

--