kde-look.org for Fedora/Gnome

Andre Costa acosta at ar.microlink.com.br
Wed Mar 10 13:59:54 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:51:59 +1030
Mark Limburg <mlimburg at users.on.net> wrote:

> Now, who else out there wants a few more additional look'n'feel
> themes?

Well, I guess contributions are always welcome. I do check art.gnome.org
from time to time to see if there's anything new there that would make
me change my current theme. Last time I stopped by I switched to
Alluminum Alloy themes [http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/614.php,
http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/615.php]. I was using H2O-gtk2
[http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/213.php] before that.

> What drives your passion?  What makes you want to look at a window,
> what makes you happier when sitting in front of your machine .. well,
> aside from pr0n?

Aside from pr0n?... mmh... =)

Seriously: this is of course a matter of taste, but you can see the
kinda thing I like by the links above. I like aqua-like themes, too, as
well as some "simpler" themes such as eXperience
[http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/637.php]

Best,

Andre

--