need help with visio2000

Michael Gargiullo mgargiullo at warpdrive.net
Wed Mar 10 14:38:11 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 02:40, AC Perdon wrote:
> Is there a easy way that i could run visio2000 in my FC1, is it
> possible? i tried google it suggested that i use wine; but correct me if
> im wrong FC1 has no wine and i haven't tried using wine yet.

I have used wine and Visio2k together with RH8, and 9.  I can't get wine
to run on FC1 though..

I get:

err:virtual:map_image Standard load address for a Win32 program
(0x00400000) not available - security-patched kernel ?
wine: could not load L"F:\\downloads\\zipzag.exe" as Win32 binary

Running the 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl kernel