Fedora support etiquette, need suggestions

Brian Fahrlander Brian at fahrlander.net
Wed Mar 10 16:40:30 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 23:56 +1100, Wolfgang wrote:

> You can setup Evolution to do that. Plus it also seems to cut the
> signatures off the bottom as well. (From the original email that is)
>
> As seen from this reply I made here :-) All I had to to was add my
> reply.

    How cool; there must be a whole raft of features that I don't know
about...and I'm slogging through the developer's version.  Got a URL for
someplace with these kinds of features?  Most of the doc I find at the
home site are several releases back, unfortunately.  :(

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262