update

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at web.de
Wed Mar 10 17:23:05 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 10.03.2004 schrieb Dale A. Raby um 23:25:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:59:24AM -0500, Wohlberg, Jonathan wrote:
>
> I'm not an expert by any stretch... but have you registered?  This
> sounds like a password issue...

NO NO NO! Please DO NOT confuse people, Dale.

No need to register in rhn, trying to do so will actually break your
setup!

To the OP:

1. Check your firewall settings.
2. Check that there is no "up2date default" line in
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources
2. For more info read:
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror/

P.S.: Dale, where are you living? Are you sure, you've set the right
time zone? Your mail is 6 hours ahead...

Christoph