Oh so close to dumping windoz

Rob Freeman sysadmin at fleetone.com
Wed Mar 10 17:31:17 UTC 2004

but....

I have 2 questions:

A)  Is there anything that will connect to a remote PC anywhere box?  At
work, we have a few install of pcanywhere that I need to view from time to
time from the house when there is a problem.  I read on some newsgroups
about a java version of pcanywhere, but all the links I came across were
dead like Symantec dumped it.  Is it best to just try to use wine and
pcanywhere?

B)  I have a few websites that were designed in front page.  Is there is
Linux web editor that can view and edit designs made in front page?

Thanks in advance

Rob