geforce 4 mx 440 - dual head

Daniel Stonier snorri_dj at operamail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:43:16 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:51:36 -0300, Alexandre Strube
<surak at casa.surak.eti.br> wrote:

> Em Sáb, 2004-03-06 às 19:36, Peter Bürger escreveu:
>> I try to configure my GeForce 4 MX 440, to view my screen in a dual
>> mode. The outgoings on my grafic-card gives me the possibility to
>> connect two monitors. There is a DVI-Output and a normal grafic-output
> (...)
>
> Just remember that when you do this, you loose 3d acceleration.

Not exactly true. I can't remember what happens with NVIDIA's twinview,
but with xinerama and two monitors connected to a single graphics card you
will get acceleration on one but not on the other.

Cheers,
Daniel.

email:snorri_dj at operamail.com
http://members.optusnet.com.au/stonierd/