Oh so close to dumping windoz

Tom Cross tomc at cloudnet.com
Wed Mar 10 18:11:23 UTC 2004

If you are connecting through a network interface, I've had some limited
success with CrossOver Office and PCAnywhere...  I wouldn't call it
'good enough' yet, but with some work you might be able to get it
working.  I currently use a VMWare session with Windows2000 to connect
to my PCAnywhere hosts.

Cross Over Office can be downloaded from http://codeweavers.com

--
Tom Cross <tomc at cloudnet.com>