fedora x86_64 troubles II

Aleksander Demko ademko at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 10 22:32:03 UTC 2004

I've tried this again with the recently released Fedora 1 for
x86_64 on the IBM e325 dual opteron, and I still get the same
problem.  Basically, if I boot with the usb keyboard plugged in,
the kernel dumbs/backtraces and ignores my keystrokes.

If I unplug the keyboard right after the syslinux prompt, it
proceeds -- without dumps -- to the first prompt (check media/etc),
but then back traces/ignores input as soon as I plugin the usb
keyboard.

The machine currenlty runs Fedora 1 (32bit) without issue. It has
also ran other beta 64 bit kernels (nameley, Mandrake's) without
issue.

Any ideas? Has anyone installed any of the Fedora 64bits on an the
e325 successfully?

Thanks.

--
// scopira.org | ninjacoder.com //