Netstat -nr Problem

Chris Miller cmiller at gammae.com
Thu Mar 11 22:03:50 UTC 2004

All the info you guys gave me was what I needed thank you.

One last problem

eth0 has ip 10.0.0.253
eth0:1 has ip 192.168.0.253

my gateway is 10.0.0.254

I am trying to go to a server with ip 192.168.0.252 why is 252 showing
192.168.0.253 as the ip that is trying to talk to it.  Since 10.0.0.253
is the main ip and 10.0.0.254 is the default gateway?

Any ideas.  Thank you again for any help