Why FC-2?

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Fri Mar 12 03:46:21 UTC 2004

Em Seg, 2004-03-08 às 21:15, Neil Derraugh (UW) escreveu:
> I concur.  And iterate the idea of upgrading FC-1.

I read somewhere on redhat's site about backporting fixes.. This is
neat, keeps us with old versions of software, patched for some bugs and
most security fixes... But still old version.

See, a samba 2 to samba 3 upgrade may broke stuff... As apache 1.3 to
apache 2 did... and as gnome-2.4 to whatever, python 2.2 to whatever...

This kind of things deserve a new release.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group