I have an error in my fstab but I cannot see it...

Fri Mar 12 11:20:41 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have an error on the Line 9 of my fstab but I do not see what it is:

***************** fstab ********************
LABEL=/         /               ext3    defaults        1 1
none            /dev/pts        devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none            /proc           proc    defaults        0 0
none            /dev/shm        tmpfs   defaults        0 0
none		/tmp		tmpfs	defaults	0 0
/dev/hda5 	/home 		reiserfs defaults 	1 2
/dev/hda6       swap            swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/fda1       /mnt/floppy     auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/sda	/mnt/flash	vfat	user,rw		O O
/dev/sda1	/mnt/iriver	vfat	noauto,user,rw	0 0
/dev/cdrom      /mnt/cdrom      udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
Perhaps it is coming from the fact of having sda and sda1...
Any idea ??
Thxs :)

Regards,
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!