mplayer

Mitch Oliver mitch_v_oliver at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 13:43:12 UTC 2004

Honestly with mplayer you may be better off building from source.  Mplayer is a great media player once you get it working.  The problems come during the "getting it working" phase.  Due to its heavy (HEAVY) optimisation, it is very picky about things like dependencies and processer architechture.
Its still my favorite media player.

Mitch