usenet feed for fedora-list

Swamper swamper at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 12 16:17:53 UTC 2004

Mark Limburg wrote:

> g'day..
>
> On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 18:28, Bernhard Erdmann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there some usenet feed for fedora-list? I'd like to read the list
> > using NNTP instead of cluttering up my mailserver.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Bernie
>
> Or maybe a web-forum .. I know of one open-source php app that does
> this.

Were you thinking of Phorum?  I just set one up at
http://bluehat.webhop.net in case anyone is interested whether
this would be useful or not.  Phorum is fast with hardly no
graphics and has a nice threaded header style.  Most of the
others I've seen are loaded with graphics and way too many bells
and whistles.