Core 1 to Core 2

Murat Isik muratisik at megatek.com.tr
Sat Mar 13 20:52:35 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have question about soon to be released Core 2. I have a few old Redhat9 boxes at work for which I am planning upgrade to Fedora. However I am reluctant about an upgrade now since Core 2 will soon be released and as far as I get it, it will be quite different from C1 (starting with the kernel itself).

My main question is that will Core 1 users be able to upgrade to Core 2 through up2date, yum or any other means of update or will we be have to make a clean install of Core 2?