Download manager/accelerator

Srinivasan S ssrini at rediffmail.com
Sun Mar 14 05:05:06 UTC 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Folks

Can anyone point me to some good - standalone download accelerators (similar to Getright or FreshDownload for windoz) that I can use on Fedora ?

I am looking for something that will break the download into pieces and download them simultaneously with the possibility to resume.  The search on google gave me some links but most download links were either broken or had dependencies that I could not resolve

My internet connection will certainly appreciate all help :-)  Links would be great

Regards
Srini