up2date

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Mar 14 17:42:50 UTC 2004

Am So, den 14.03.2004 schrieb Pierre De Boeck um 18:05:
> 	Hi all,
>
> I just have installed FC1 and I can run only in level 3 for the moment.
> What I want is to perform a complete up2date (including kernel and
> kernel-source)
> but I would like to know the right procedure to do that from the CLI, namely
> what up2date options I shoud use?

I forgot in my first reply to mention that you should set up use of a
mirror server as source (if you did not do that already). See for
instructions:

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror/

You can read the documentation of the up2date command with "up2date
--help" and "man up2date".

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 18:40:27 up 5 days, 18:59, load average: 0.94, 0.39, 0.20
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]