mplayer win32codecs for playing windows media files.

Anthony D Davis esai at comporium.net
Mon Mar 15 03:04:18 UTC 2004

When I install the win32codec files into /usr/lib/win32
from  http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/
I can play windows media with Totem sound and video but when it comes to
streaming format as on the web site:http://www.zdnet.com/
(Listening to face to face) using mplayer I get sound and video for a
few seconds then nothing? If I delete the codec files I get only sound
but no video but at least I can hear the full conversation with no
video. I want full video and sound streaming. Anyone out there know this
problem? I can hear Darl McBride but I want to see him squirm! ;)

--
Anthony D. Davis <esai at comporium.net>