No Sound after installing Realplayer 9

Paul Ryan paul at the-ryans.de
Mon Mar 15 21:25:28 UTC 2004

Hi There on the list,
I have no sound after installing and using Real player 9.(worked fine
before) It played the begining of an MP3 file and then quit. Now I have
absolutly no sound.(music apps seem to be playing but no tone) Tried the
automatic sound card thing showed the proper card but no sound from the test
tone. There is no sound anywhere games or music. Any hopes of getting it
going without a complete reinstall was allmost finished setting everything
up ! The sound card is ok works with XP anyways.
Thanks for the help
Paul Ryan