c++ IDE

Steve Searle mail at stevesearle.com
Mon Mar 15 22:59:22 UTC 2004

Around 09:27pm on Monday, March 15, 2004 (UK time), Pierre De Boeck scrawled:

> By project I mean a collection of related files
> like source(.cpp,.h), make file, doc, IDE preferences,...
>
> That way I just open a project and the IDE opens or shows
> me all these files with the related viewers/editors.

KDevelop does that - there are many similarities between it and Visual
Studio.

Btw, if you don't top post and if you do edit your replies, you'll be
more popular and encourage more people to read and respond to your posts
:-)

Cheers

Steve

--