Monitor Refresh Rate

Eduard Kriegler ZX-SA at webmail.co.za
Tue Mar 16 11:26:23 UTC 2004

Hi all.

I've only just installed Fedora (core 1). It correctly detected my graphics
chip (intel 865) and monitor (Philips 107e) and it seems like it loaded the
correct modules for it. The system thinks the refresh rate is set to 85Hz,
but my monitor (and my eyes) tells me it is 60Hz. I would really like to set
the refresh rate higher, but I can't find anyplace where I can tell it what
refresh rate to use. Can someone please help me here? Is there perhaps any
linux utilities like the windoze MultiRes that can change the refresh rate?

Thanks,

ZX