USB SCSI Mass Storage

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Wed Mar 17 00:01:17 UTC 2004

Hi,
I had the same problem with a digital camera, on Xandros and a previous
install of Fedora I saw it and now not.

do make sure:

1. hotplug is installed
2. the usb cable is properly connected at all places (my problem)

As I found out if all is working correctly FC will automatically find a
usb device. In kde go to control center and check both usb and scsi
devices it should show up there. I looked in /mnt/ and found my device
once my cables were plugged in. This may not be your problem. But as far
as I can tell the usb should be detected automatically.

Aaron