Unscribe question

Swamper swamper at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 17 00:43:02 UTC 2004

Mike wrote:

> How can I unscribe from this list? It looks like the unscribe for the fedora
> list is not working properly.
>
> It is interesting, I love Linux, but the number of messages is to huge.

I agree; the number of messages is getting a little much for
email.  I'm thinking about unsubscribing myself.  They really
should, IMO, set up a message board.  There are a lot of nice
ones out there that would do just fine.  I have a message board
set up on my computer using FC2t1 and a nice little message
board system called Phorum.  It's basically just sitting there
unused and if the Meritocracy gives the nod I'll post the url to
it but it would be better if *they* set something up at their
site.  The corporate mind, however meritocratic they may be,
might not like the loss of control that would happen if *the
community* actually moved some of this discussion to private
message boards.